Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My New Bedroom and washer/dryer

been sleeping in my room now for a month. a few weeks ago Joe set up my washer/dryer the day before he had to go on a trip. well, mom and I were alone in the house and decided to try it out. we ( I ) put the clothes in and the soap, shut the door turned the dials and proceeded to go into the kitchen to eat dinner. when all of a sudden we heard this loud BANGING!!! We went into the room and saw the washer/dryer going crazy swaying back and forth and actually moving across the room ( I thought this stuff only happened on cheezy '70's sitcom  episodes )  we rebalanced the clothes and shut the door. a few minutes later the same thing happened, so mom ended up finishing  the clothes  down the basement. now we just have to wait for Joe to get home to see what the heck happened!!!

No comments: